We gather for worship every Sunday to focus our attention on Jesus. Worship is not an event; it is a heart condition of gratitude and submission to our Lord. Worship is not about us, but about lifting our praise to Jesus. We want every worship service to remind us of the abundant life we find in Christ.
Two Services, One Savior
People from many backgrounds experience Jesus with us each Sunday. We offer two distinct worship services for people to connect with God. Our Classic Worship at 9:00 a.m. provides worshipers with a traditional style of music. At 10:30 a.m., we offer our Celebration Worship that provides worshipers with a more modern style. No matter when you choose to attend, come as you are and be ready to experience Jesus!
What to Expect:
- Our Sunday services are typically 60-75 minutes.
- Connect Groups meet during both services. Check out our Connect Groups page to find the group that is right for you.
- Please dress as casually or as formally as you like. We strive for a friendly, relaxed atmosphere where you feel welcomed and comfortable.
- Your children will be in the very best care. We have put great effort and planning into constructing an environment that is safe, fun, and spiritually enriching for your child. Infants through preschoolers spend their Sunday mornings in Tiny Town on the first floor.
- Remember that a church is not a gathering place for perfect people. We are all here because we need a Savior. We are here because we know Jesus is the answer. And we are all learning, every day, to better live and love as He did.